Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2012

We scream for ice cream

We are an ice cream house for sure. It is my surefire weakness. I can easily mange my weight if I back off the ice cream. And when I can't there are 2 sneakers or 2 wheels waiting for me in the garage to help burn it off.
About 5 years ago we bought an ice cream maker. To be honest we go in spurts of using it all the time and it collecting dust. At this time we are using it !!!
There are many kinds but this is the one we have and I LOVE it. We have an extra freezer bowl which isn't a must but helps if you want to make 2 flavors at a time.
A friend of mine shared a great vegan recipe (which helped to keep it a bit more belly friendly)Give it a whirl Mint Chocolate chip ice cream
It was well recieved as you can see.
Over the week we used the same base to make a berry and chocolate peanut butter version as well.
If you make ice cream what's your favorite recipe?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers