Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Over due and ready

It's been almost over a year since I've last posted. I have wrestled with continuing to blog or not. Part of me feels that it is a self indulgient thing and in the grand scheme of life who really wants to know what I ate, cooked, read, wore, did, went and so on... Another part of me likes the idea of a somewhat "safe place" to put thoughts down get feedback and share with others. So as of this week I am going to try to post 1-2x a week and go from there. Hoping for a feeling one way of the other. A lot has happened in that time so there are many posts on the drawing board, STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's a glimpse: Strawberry scones A new training schedule for the NF half marathon Summer Testing toddler CSA recipes Product review Sewing fun It's a long list.... Looking forward to being back, see you very soon

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I was so glad to see your post pop up in my google reader this morning! I always look forward to reading your blog and was truly disappointed when you stopped posting last year. I often find your posts inspirational and love trying your recipes!

    And here's a tip about blogging for the long haul - figure out what your objective is. Is it simply to share recipes and opinions about your favorite products with friends? Is it more of a journal for yourself? Personally, I write my blog solely for my kids. It's my version of a scrapbook so that they can look back and not only see photos of their life growing up, but also so they can hear my voice, my version of our memories together. I'm pretty sure Sophia would love to be able to look back at your blog someday and see the journal of recipes you cooked for her and your thoughts about them and the memories they invoke for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda for your kind words. It's probably a bit of everything in why I started to blog, stopped and then came back. It kind of got to be just 1 more thing to do and take my time away from someone or something else. But I really do have so much to catch up on. Speaking of which, I still need to get out to see you..Thank you for reading as well, nice to know there's 1 reader out there

      Delete

Followers