Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Looking forward

Found this old post sitting on the shelf It was neat to see where I was last year and to try to figure out why I never actually hit send to put this on the blog :) It's been awhile, I know and Frankly its been because I could not have asked for a nicer summer. It was just lovely to have so many Serendipous moments with Sophia and a few planned ones in thrown in. It's odd I can't say we "did" a lot but we sure were busy. July was almost 2 weeks in Florida and then we came home only to head up to the beach for a week of no phones, laptops or TV (can't wait till next year).

The sun has been generous so much that we have over flowing bowls of CSA share veggies and fruits through out the kitchen and even as I write this and the sun has yet to make an appearence today and that's ok, it's time for crisp mornings and over night apple sauce and casserole's and soup, sweater's and leggings, crunchy walks and feeding squirels, Apple picking, pumpkin picking, oh I could go on and on. One of the many things I love about where we live. Every season brings new adventures and happenings. The key even in long snowy winters and rainy springs, get out and do something.. Run, ski, bike, walk, festival or whatever just keep moving.
Since I am so in love with fall, I thought I would share some other loves that are in my life as of now.

Fresh Tomato Sauce, squeezed in my own hands
Fresh picked Blueberries, yeilding morning muffins
Oven Roasted Potatoes with malt vinegare
Cleansing oil
MAC studio fix powder
There really are so many things right now I'm kind of fixxed on. So for now we'll leave it there. That was September! It was nice to look back and see how wonderful summer was, it gives me more joy to know that in just a few short days it will be here again. What does your summer have in store? Do you change your day to day to reflect a slower pace? Any thing on the summer bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers