Search This Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer lovin'

Summer is in full swing and of course we are just over the moon in love with it. Weather has been great, we've had just enough busy with lazy to make it all work.
It's been a while since I've shared some reviews so here goes:

(Blue items are links to check out products)

Sauve yes Sauve. I have to admit, I have always been a hair product snob. Well I've been reading alot about keratin treatment (which can be pretty expsenive) so when I saw a much cheaper and home version I figured what the heck. Being under 5$ helped as well. Wouldn't you know it, I love it and revisted some of the other hair products they have and again LOVE them. I have become a changed person in this area for sure.
Keratin








Cooking with Coconut Oil
I've been into using it since I read the Skinny Bitch books (I know horrible name but some good info on vegan living/cooking)
There are a ton of benefits to using it,
. I buy it at Wegmans in the organic section and use it in just about everything from sauteing, baking, salad dressings and more.
Melaleuca
In January, a friend of mine introduced me to a wonderful way to save money, clean better, feel better and more. At this point my house is fully switched over, from vitamins, cleaning products, sports health, bath items and makeup. I love that I order these items 1x a month online and in about 4 days they show up at my door. (I have been trying to cut down shopping trips and this helps for sure) Everything in in concentrate form so you use so much less and the product goes so far. Bonus for those that have pets and kids everything is so safe and pure you kids could actually drink them and not get hurt (I wouldn't suggest drinking floor cleaner though :)). Check out the site and if you'd like to hear more let me know.

That's it for now, stay tune to a a few recipes coming over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers