Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentines part II

So here's our treats
and

I must say, we had so much fun making them, I don't think we are ever buying cards.
And you can't go wrong with Rice Krispie treats and frosting! Between the glitter and the sprinkles my swifter vac got a run for its money.
So tomorrow we'll mail them off, they are a bit late but, it's always fun to get a treat in the mail to make you smile


And for a yummy souper quick lunch ~

Rainbow Veggie soup
(I don"t have measurements here as I was just kind of tossing it into the pot)
About a quarter of a mayan onion diced
A handful of portobella's diced
A quarter of a red peper diced A handful of diced carrots
Saute' these in a good pat of Smart balance till you can smell them
add about 4 cups of water and 2 crumbled veggie boullion cubes
(I love Rapunzel brand)1 bay leaf and some parsley. I diced up some Broccoli and gave it about 5 minutes or so to cook
I served with it over brown rice, oh so yummy.
Would go great with my biscuits from this post

1 comment:

  1. The valentines turned out adorable! And that soup sounds yummy, perfect for a day like today.

    ReplyDelete

Followers