Search This Blog

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fun Link

Check this out...

http://kitchengardeners.org/world-kitchen-garden-day

As we went to the berry farm this weekend, I was just saying to the Mr. I love that Sophia knows where food comes from. That what is good for you is grown, fed and nurtured just like us. Funny how God made that work out, huh.

So celebrate by eating something that didn't come from a box.

I've always felt this way but this year having the CSA share makes me think at every meal, "Someone was loving on my food before it even got to my hands. And as I clean, cut and trim it all I also think how how many people need this very same food to survive. My brown leaves on a head of lettuce (that end up down the garbage disposal) are a families only meal for the day..

I vow to give back in this area much more then I ever have...How about you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers