Search This Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

Cobbler

(I am experimenting with my little point and shot camera, That came out pretty good huh?)



A lot of my ideas like most come from a magazine or a clip from a cooking show, or over hearing someone in the grocery store... I am a people watcher so over hearing comes with the territory but hey I would have never been inspired to make zucchini cakes if I hadn't heard someone else talking about them (Similar to Potato pancakes but with zukes)

Here is the peach Cobbler recipe I am going to tweek
http://fortheloveofskinny.wordpress.com/2010/07/13/easy-peasy-peach-cobbler/
by taking out the white sugar, adding in a bit more spice, some wheat germ and nuts for crunch and making it family style rather then single serves.

So here's the challenge for this week. Take a recipe that sounds good to you and use what you have or love to make it your own. Most of the time you can always add something or leave something and not hinder the results that much.

Let me know what you did I would love to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers