Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

MMMM, Tastes like Thanksgiving

This post piggy backs on the one that came before it (did that make sense?)
T-Day has been and will be one of my favorite days. I really could leave all the other days to everyone else but this one is just for me. For many reasons, the cooking the prep all makes me so comfy and happy and then the reason behind it. I have so much to be thankful for. Even in dark hours when I can't find a blue sky anywhere let alone a rainbow, I can reflect on so many parts of my life that I am thankful for.
With that, I made the Apple, Cheddar, Caramelized Onion Panninni's for dinner and before the 1st bite was even swallowed, Jeff and I both said this is Thanksgiving..
Something about that yummy sandwich, it smelled, tasted and recalled everything I love about that day.
If you make it let me know and enjoy
After dinner and 1 apple crumble we figure we are down 142lbs of apples..Maybe I'll keep a count down as we use em.. (I had planned on using more today but the day got away from me

1 comment:

  1. Love your description of Thanksgiving. It's making me excited that we're getting close!

    And those paninis sound amazing - might just have to try them this week.

    ReplyDelete

Followers