Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Welcome Back

It's been just about 24 hours that school has been officialy out for summer and I already feel like I can breathe better. Don't get me wrong, I love what I do and feel like I have the best of both stay at home and working world lives, but there is something magical about the next 8 weeks. It always makes me laugh when I run into people I haven't seen in awhile around this time of year, as this is what they say, "Your winding down now" "Easy street huh?" and many others to match. In reality, its the oppisite, making classes for the upcoming year, meetings for service, paperwork, cleaning, packing, HEAT, teacher placements and so on. All of which make for a bit of a testy place. So when that last moment of work time runs out, the weight is lifted as well.

So here's to summer, being barefoot, seeing old friends, toodling the markets, travel, beach, parks, long bike rides, silly songs, PJ's all day, homemade ice cream, canning, grass between your toes, water logged skin, sun washed hair and skin, reading, impromtu dinners, late nights, long mornings, and being back in the blog world.... (Jeff saw me take some food pictures today and said, "oh good you are blogging again!" when I asked why he was excited, he said, "cause that means you'll be experimenting more and I'm excited for new food")

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
I've been praying and waiting on a lot lately, how about you?
One of my goals in coming back to blog is to help get closer to my friends, family and maybe meet new people. I really want to encourage you to sign up as a follower, check back often, and refer people, and post comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers