Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Way tooo busy

I can't believe its been over 2 weeks since I have had a minute to post.


Over that 2 weeks, I actually made a promise to Jeff to not book our weekends, go figure.
I have 2 big hiccups that leave me unsettled
*1 My fridge needs to be jammed full or I have a sick feeling that I am not prepared for something... Not sure where this came from. Hoping I don't pass this one down either.
*2 I like to book things 4 weeks in advance. This one comes from an etiqutte book I once read. Why it stuck, not too sure about that. But I try to use it as a rule. Its not to say I don't enjoy picking up and running out in a minutes notice because I really do which is so wierd.
Both of these are the oppisite of Jeff, so in a conversation a few weeks ago, I made the promise to go easy on both of them.
Wish me luck.
Training update-
Running is going good. Our trainging schudele was set 16 weeks out and typically most "real runners" start 12 weeks out. For me this is good and bad news. I am behind our pace, but on track for the others. When I started, I had to make sure I had clearence from my doctor, due to a few major health complications. My dr. was excited for me but cautioned that I needed to listen to my body and keep focused its not worth a heart attack.
With that I say watch this
(a bit of insight on the "runners high") My favorite is I have to believe, even if they don't..... My father.... and (ad lib here - my daughter)
I am at 4.5, this Saturday I should be at 7. So that means, this week, the mission is to get my fanny movin.................
I have some yummy recipes to post too, Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers