Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Craddlesong

You may not be able to tell but I always feel like I never have the right words to say. I've always defined my days through song lyrics, is that odd? It never fails, when I am going through something or someone close to me is, there is always a song that catches my ear.
(Little snip of my happy place)


Running has been no different. I may feel week in the knees, short of breath or the beat of my heart is a little to loud and sure enough a song comes on and I can go another lap or at least finish out that song. Tonight that song was Craddlesong by Rob Thomas try not to mind the creepy album cover. Lately, He's been on repeat while I run.
It just spoke to me. With each turn of everyday, we take what we are given and we can either embrace it and make it work/fit or let it swallow us whole and eat at a small part of us till there's nothing left. Depending on what day you catch me, I've been privallaged to both. What's your Craddlesong, that get's you through "that" moment?

I leave you with this thought. I'm trying to adopt it, it may take a year or many but, I think it will be a nice moto to adopt, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers