Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Here we go

It's been almost a year now that friends have been saying, "you should blog", so here goes it all
(so much better then nothing). I hope to be able to use this blog as a way to open up a bit more and share life with family and friends and hopefully meet a few new souls along the way.
I am at a very interesting place in my life, hovering somewhere between content and confused. It was almost as if a few years ago when 30 hit, I could breathe. I had a great career, a wonderful husband, a few really select friends, I had just really began my life the way God had intended, ( Following Jesus), little house on my own postage stamp size lot, was able to travel, read, cook, shop, pretty much seemed like I had it all, but I didn't! In came an amazing piece of the puzzle, my daughter. Well that just flipped my world over on its end a few times. With this, I find myself still in somewhat of the same BLISS, now its just Domestic.
Some days are so much better then I could have ever dreamed possible and others not so much.
Hence, I say my days land themselves in the middle of content and confused.

I think God has designed life to present itself to us that way, a glorious game of "Tug O' War".
Where its a matter of any given day you could be on the side that lands butt down or face first in a great big mud puddle or the side of the victors and relish in your strength and skill to have just heaved the other side into the mud.... So with this 1st official jump in the mud of blogging, I leave you with the thought, "how did your day go? Did you land in the mud or stand tall and clear hands held high?
Mine, if you wonder was victorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers